Sealand Copy Writing Intern
Sealand is looking for a full time copywriting intern to join us at the beautiful Sealand Campus in Hout Bay.
Assistance in General Marketing & Brand Building
- Assistance with the execution of the marketing strategy for Sealand.
- Assisting Head of Marketing with building strategic relationships and partnering with key industry players, agencies and vendors, as well as assisting team members with any support they may need with the partners that they are working with.
- Assistance with the deployment of successful marketing campaigns and initiatives and own their implementation from ideation to execution through the use of Trello as a project management tool.
Owned Media - Blog/ Email/ Social / Paid / Events
- Creation of all copy for the channels mentioned below, with assistance from Head of Marketing in terms of ideation and strategy
- Assistance execution of the plan for content channels, namely Facebook, Instagram, MailChimp. This content includes but is not limited to:
- Daily Instagram Stories
- Weekly Facebook & Instagram Posts
- Weekly or Bi-Weekly Newsletters
- Monthly Blogs
- Lead Gen Campaigns with Brand Partners
- Social Campaigns with Brand Partners
- Assist with the supervision of all paid marketing activities and reporting, which include the following:
- Facebook and Instagram ads
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Assisting in the planning and launching of all new products into the Sealand brand, namely:
- Seasonal Collections
- Product Collaborations
- Product Updates
- With each product launch having a project plan and various responsibilities of its own.
- Assist Head of Marketing in the overseeing all e-commerce and website related queries, these responsibilities include
- Maintenance of the copy and look & feel on the website
- Uploading of new products
- Any website updates that relate to specific campaigns
Think you have what it takes? Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.